BBO 101
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your one stop to everything Bounty Bay Online! We have tutorials and everything.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Selling things, treasure hunts, and helping people

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neeko Kenobi
Neeko Kenobi

Selling things, treasure hunts, and helping people Empty
PostSubject: Selling things, treasure hunts, and helping people   Selling things, treasure hunts, and helping people Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:15 am

The way I make money is three things, I sell things like treasure maps and pieces, I help lower level people on missions, I also like to find treasure, which pays itself off. Sometimes helping people does't always pay, but if they have a higher level main character, they will pay a LOT. I figured this out when I helped somone defeat the depressed poet, and they gave me 1 mill. Now you can get treasure maps from a lot of things, looting ships you have destroyed, being nice and helping someone, looting animals you have killed. And you can sell them for quite a profit. You won't get as much with map pieces as you will with whole maps, but you will still get a lot for them. I also like to find treasures. I promise you, as much money you have to spend on sailors and repairs and provisions to find a treasure, IT WILL PAY OFF.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Selling things, treasure hunts, and helping people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling things, treasure hunts, and helping people   Selling things, treasure hunts, and helping people Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:35 am

Nice Neeko, nice. Very creative on the one about helping people. I never thought of that Crying or Very sad But now I know and I can use it Twisted Evil lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://bbo101.board-directory.net

Selling things, treasure hunts, and helping people
Page 1 of 1